How to get your transaction data into the 22 Dividends app?
You can just import your transaction data from Google Sheets or type them in manually.
Following data is stored for a transaction:
- Stock Symbol: symbol of the stock affected by the transaction
- Stock Exchange: you can either specify a stock exchange (e.g. NYS, NASDAQ, etc.) or you can specify the region (e.g. US, UK, DE, etc.)
- Transaction Type: whether it is a BUY or SELL transaction
- Number of Stocks: the number of sold/bought shares
- Price per Share: the price per share of this transaction
- Transaction Costs: the costs for executing the transaction
- Transaction Date: the date the transaction was executed (e.g. YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm)